Welcome to Adjusters International
Public Adjusters Serving Washington, Oregon, Utah, Idaho, Alaska and Hawaii
We're professional loss consultants who work exclusively for you. Having us on your side eliminates the inherent conflict of interest that exists when one person attempts to represent both you and your insurance company. Personalized service and proven expertise are the hallmarks of our reputation—just ask any of our many satisfied clients. Your successful financial recovery after an insured claim is always our top priority.
Since 1970, our public adjusters have assisted local business owners and homeowners—just like you—in Washington, Oregon, Utah, Idaho, Alaska and Hawaii. We know how to handle claims that are the result of all types of perils—fire, flood, earthquake, windstorm, theft, vandalism, business interruption—anything associated with a property insurance policy. And we have the expertise to negotiate with the companies that insure them. With our resources and experience, here's what we'll do for you:
- Conduct a comprehensive review of your policy and assist you in complying with your policy's requirements.
- Prepare a detailed estimate of damages to your home or business structure.
- Quantify code upgrade costs if they are covered.
- Analyze all construction estimates by preparing a formal “bid comparison” to identify any omissions.
- Prepare detailed inventories of all your property. Personal property if it is your home. Or stock, business personal property, machinery and equipment, and betterments and improvements if it is your business.
- Quantify your time element claim. Additional living expenses if it is your home. Or your loss of business income, rental income, and extra expenses if it is your business.
- Present your itemized claim package (with your approval) to your insurer.
- Work as your advocate at all inspections and meetings.
- Communicate with you every step of the way.
- Save you time so that you can focus on your family or your business.
- Relieve you of the stress and emotional burden of dealing with the complex matters associated with preparing your claim.
- Maximize your financial recovery with a proactive claim management strategy using all of our best efforts.
Our firm began as the Lucurell Company when Bob Lucurell, now chairman of Adjusters International, discovered there were no public adjusting firms in the Northwest after fire damaged a hotel he co-owned in Olympia, Washington. Drew Lucurell, Bob's son, is now the company president. In 1985 our firm, along with a group of leading public adjusting firms in the United States, Canada and the United Kingdom, foresaw the need for an international network of highly skilled public adjusters who could bring specific expertise to servicing any type of loss, anywhere, at any time. Adjusters International was the result. Today we serve policyholders throughout the Northwest and Hawaii, upholding the highest principles of business ethics and standards.
As a member of the board of directors for the Center for Divine Clarity in Everett, WA, Ken Dehn spearheaded the recovery effort from the 2011 fire that ...
As a member of the board of directors for the Center for Divine Clarity in Everett, WA, Ken Dehn spearheaded the recovery effort from the 2011 fire that badly damaged their building in Snohomish. Ken, an attorney, initially handled the insurance claims process himself. After attempting to work directly with the insurance company and reaching an unsatisfactory claim amount, Ken had this to say about hiring Blair Hanson and Adjusters International:
The insurance company’s initial offer was only $235,000. Adjusters International put a lot of work into the case preparing a detailed, voluminous estimate of the cost of replacing the building. The insurance company’s experts could not find fault with it. After lengthy negotiations between the insurer and Adjusters International, the company paid out almost $725,000.
There are many factors to consider when settling a fire insurance claim, all of which you need to know in order to make the best decisions during the claims process. We are here to make sure you receive the settlement you deserve. After losing your property to a fire, the last hurdle you need to overcome is an insurance company who does not want to give you what you deserve. Since 1970, the public adjusters at Adjuster International Pacific Northwest have been assisting policyholders with their insurance claims. We work as your advocate to save you time and relieve you of the stress and emotional burden in order to maximize your financial recovery.
Read full article
Our Public Adjusters Make a Difference in Everett, WA
Following the devastating fire at his home in Everett, Washington, Stephen Sites hired Adjusters International as his professional public insurance adjuster. At the conclusion of his insurance claim, ...
Following the devastating fire at his home in Everett, Washington, Stephen Sites hired Adjusters International as his professional public insurance adjuster. At the conclusion of his insurance claim, he shared the following about his experience:
After a discussion with my lawyer, I decided to secure the services that Adjusters International offered…Many things were discovered by Adjusters International that were missed by the initial estimate and provided to me by my insurance company. Most of these were old improvements and structural issues that had not been addressed in my initial estimate for covered costs. After much contact between myself and Adjusters International, the figure that was arrived at as to bring my home back to livable and legal, was almost 100K above the original estimate had been provided to me from my insurance company.
Our experience has helped countless clients navigate their homeowners insurance claims in a most efficient way. Should you ever face a property damage, our public adjusters are here to help.
Read full article