Important Tips Following a Fire Loss
- Report your loss to your insurance company
- Take pictures / videos of your home / business
- Find housing for your family
- Consult a Public Adjuster to see if they can help
- Check their references
- Are they NAPIA members? (National Association Of Public Insurance Adjusters)
- Are they BBB members? (Better Business Bureau)
- Do they offer no-cost consultations?
- Don’t let your insurance company dictate your settlement!
References, Client Testimonials and Additional Information
E-Mail us to request an “Inventory primer” to help you with your personal property inventory.