Kenneth “Kenny” Taylor
Professional Public Insurance Adjuster
4300 - 36th Avenue W
Seattle, WA 98199
Kenneth “Kenny” Taylor has been with Adjusters International since 2008. Prior to this, he worked for a third party administrator for workers compensation claims, then in life insurance which now provides him with a strong background in understanding the fine language in policies. He is a full-time Professional Public Insurance Adjuster focusing on first-party commercial and residential property claims on behalf of policyholders who have suffered catastrophic losses. Some of his responsibilities include conducting and reviewing damage assessments, inventories and rebuilding replacement costs estimates; analyzing insurance policies to determine the extent of coverage; preparing comprehensive claims with evidence to justify what clients are entitled to; and negotiating with insurance companies on behalf of his clients.
Kenny is licensed in nine states across the United States. Some of his most well known clients include Casino Magic following Hurricane Katrina, the Government of American Samoa, Evergreen Oil (Newark, CA) and Trinity River Lumber Mill (Weaverville, CA).
Kenny holds the Associate in Claims Designation.
Kenny is extremely detail oriented and a great communicator. While being easy going and cordial, he is able to relate to people across all aspects of life. He is a skilled negotiator on behalf of his clients and willing to go the extra mile, putting in the hard work for his clients to ensure they are satisfied.
- National Association of Public Insurance Adjusters (NAPIA)
Public Adjusting Licenses
- California State Public Adjuster License #2G51759
- Washington State Public Adjuster License #791041
- Idaho State Public Adjuster License #384159
- New Mexico State Public Adjuster License #286798
- Utah State Public Adjuster License #386045
- Illinois State Public Adjuster License #14454856
- Arizona State Public Adjuster License #1018051
- Nevada State Public Adjuster License #819486
- Oklahoma State Public Adjuster License #100160218