Professional Public Insurance Adjuster
One World Trade Center
121 SW Salmon St., 11th Floor
Portland, OR 97204
- California State University Chico, B.S. Business Finance
Kyle joined Adjusters International in 2010 as a loss consultant. He advocates for and represents individuals and businesses that have been affected by disaster, acting as the intermediary between policyholders and insurance companies while negotiating and submitting their insurance claims. His primary responsibilities include serving as the first point-of-contact with potential clients, determining client-specific recovery goals and assembling and overseeing the team appropriate for each insurance claim, including adjusters, accountants, damage estimators, inventory specialists, agers and conditioners, and forensic accountants.
Kyle is licensed in nine states across the United States.
Kyle understands that no two claims are alike. He takes great care to connect with clients on a personal level, from the CEO to the stay-at-home mom or dad. That way, he can empathize with their situation and understand what their unique needs are in order to achieve their individual goals and get their lives back on track. Kyle’s primary goal is to take as much of the burden of recovery off of his clients so they can focus on themselves and the people important to them, rather than wrangle endlessly with their insurance companies.
Public Adjusting Licenses
- Arizona State Adjuster License #1019139
- California State Adjuster License #2G06638
- Idaho State Adjuster License #394166
- Montana State Adjuster License #751484
- Nevada State Adjuster License #785139
- New Mexico State Adjuster License #290778
- Oklahoma State Adjuster License #100160289
- Utah State Adjuster License #392462
- Washington State Adjuster License #796918