Director of Marketing
4300 - 36th Avenue W
Seattle, WA 98199
- Maastricht School of Management, M.B.A. Business Administration and Management, General
- University of Pacific, B.A. Communication, English
Rich Hallock serves as the Director of Marketing for Adjusters International, continually building professional relationships and business alliances that position the firm to address the needs of greater numbers of clients.
As an effective and flexible team player, Rich works with ambitious business leadership to quickly translate business plans into effective marketing and sales programs. Rich has a deep understanding of the business environment in which Adjusters International operates, which allows him to make connections for the firm that support growth objectives.
Rich is active in the business community and is a longtime member of the service organization, the Rotary Club. This connection to the community, and his extensive network of professional contacts and friends, manifests itself in his focus on the needs of the firm’s clients. Oftentimes, a homeowner or business owner will have been referred to Rich, and he is always reachable and makes time to listen to them and personally facilitate their connection to the right resources within the firm.
- Asian American Hotel Owners Association (AAHOA)
- Hawai’i Independent Insurance Agents Association (HIIAA)
- Honolulu Association of Insurance Professionals (HAIP)
- International Association of Arson Investigators (IAAI)
- International Association of Insurance Professionals (IAIP)
- Professional Insurance Agents, Western Alliance (PIA)
- Risk and Insurance Management Society (RIMS)