Welcome to Adjusters International
Public Adjusters Serving Washington, Oregon, Utah, Idaho, Alaska and Hawaii since 1970
We’re professional loss consultants who work exclusively for you. Having us on your side eliminates the inherent conflict of interest that exists when one person attempts to represent both you and your insurance company. Personalized service and proven expertise are the hallmarks of our reputation — just ask any of our many satisfied clients. Your successful financial recovery after an insured claim is always our top priority.
Our regional offices are located in:
We know how to handle claims that are the result of all types of perils — fire, flood, earthquake, windstorm, theft, vandalism, business interruption — anything associated with a property insurance policy. And we have the expertise to negotiate with the companies that insure them.
What our public adjusters will do for you:
- Conduct a comprehensive review of your policy and assist you in complying with your policy’s requirements.
- Prepare a detailed estimate of damages to your home or business structure.
- Quantify code upgrade costs if they are covered.
- Analyze all construction estimates by preparing a formal “bid comparison” to identify any omissions.
- Prepare detailed inventories of all your property. Personal property if it is your home. Or stock, business personal property, machinery and equipment, and betterments and improvements if it is your business.
- Quantify your time element claim. Additional living expenses if it is your home. Or your loss of business income, rental income, and extra expenses if it is your business.
- Present your itemized claim package (with your approval) to your insurer.
- Work as your advocate at all inspections and meetings.
- Communicate with you every step of the way.
- Save you time so that you can focus on your family or your business.
- Relieve you of the stress and emotional burden of dealing with the complex matters associated with preparing your claim.
- Maximize your financial recovery with a proactive claim management strategy using all of our best efforts.
Our firm began as the Lucurell Company when Bob Lucurell, now chairman of Adjusters International, discovered there were no public adjusting firms in the Northwest after fire damaged a hotel he co-owned in Olympia, Washington. Drew Lucurell, Bob’s son, is now the company president. In 1985 our firm, along with a group of leading public adjusting firms in the United States, Canada and the United Kingdom, foresaw the need for an international network of highly skilled public adjusters who could bring specific expertise to servicing any type of loss, anywhere, at any time. Adjusters International was the result. Today we serve policyholders throughout the Northwest and Hawaii, upholding the highest principles of business ethics and standards.